X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrapping a CRT TV - Sharp CX80H6

The van's filling up quick, I ended up getting 27 tv's & monitors in this load, that was the bulk of what I had so i'm pretty much free of crt's now.
    This one's a Sharp CX80H6..

Buying eWaste link here

oh my.. This is amazing, the degaussing cable system is everywhere! must be 4 metres of it

Buying eWaste link here

Comment

Make no mistake, this tv was heavy and I wouldn't of picked this up from a kerbside pick-up, it was part of a paid pick-up so I had to take it.
      I value a CRT by not only the contents but by the difficulty in handling and this one rates high on the difficult to handle scale but the value of the copper from this will probably still make it a high value tv to scrap..

I should of weighed this yoke, it was a nice size and a lot of copper came out of it..

Buying eWaste link here

Comment

The power boards came in three sections, to the left are 4 good sized copper spools under the black covers, very nice..

Buying eWaste link here

Comment

This degaussing cable went on forever, lots of copper here..

Scrap value: 8/10
          Buying eWaste link here

Comment

That'd have to be the highest yield CRT telly so far?

Comment

Yep, the degaussing cable is still in the shed so i'll weigh it up and see what's there, think i've already smashed up the yoke so not sure about that.
              if it was a lighter one of the same size it would of rated higher but it was a bugger to lift, the perfect crt to scrap on the spot though, even the boards with 4 coils is good. But yeah, definately the best one yet.
              Buying eWaste link here

Comment

Working...
              X