X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kerbside collection brisbane

Kerbside collection in my area this week................the usual scavengers loading any metal,mowers or bikes..................last year all the white plastic electronics went ,now this year its just left untouched..

Has the steel price dropped back in Brissie Sad Scrappy? I'm guessing not if the street scrappers are picking up mowers & bikes...

Comment

Would say the scrap prices in Brisbane are pretty stable Chris. Light gauge steel hasn't moved much, but heavier steel is strong.

I just took a load in to my mate and got paid about 8.5% better than expected

If the bum falls out of the Dollar, we will do well in scrap.
      OKEDEN SCRAP & PM's
      http://www.okedenscrapandpms.com.au

Comment

My price in Perth about a month ago: light gauge 8 cents a kilo, hard gauge 16 cents, oversice 13 cents and stainless 70 cents.

Comment

Thanks guys,
          I'm looking to unload some light gauge in Melbourne soon, just to make room in my yard! They were paying around 15 cents last year according to Ben's videos but I was only quoted 9 cents when I spoke to a couple of yards a few weeks ago...
          Hopefully the dollar drops then Bill!!

Comment

I only load up the light gauge when taking other metals in - otherwise a waste of a trip and money.

Comment

Yep - the only reason I'm considering it is that I have to pick up some stuff in Melbourne and it's a shame to run the van down empty. May as well use the trip to ditch some clutter from my yard!

Comment

Working...
              X