X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cable granulator

Just wondering if its possible to get cable granulator for $5000 or less. Can be used or a cheap China machine. The cheapest I've seen is around $10000 from China. Cheers.

there's usually a few stages to a complete machine, like a grinder, a blower, a magnetic sorter and something to seperate the plastic from the copper.
    so it's quite an involved machine and I doubt you'd find anything even from china under $10,000 that would work well.
    your best bet would be to go to industrial auction houses and hope to find one there second hand.
    Buying eWaste link here

Comment

You would be very hard pressed to find anything under 10k that's worth wild even second hand.. It's a big investment and maintenance schedule on em .. It's not a set and forget type of thing

Comment

• opygmy
        opygmy commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd be very surprised if one exists in Australia.

• WEEE Ben
        WEEE Ben commented
        Editing a comment
        there
        d be a few, I see granulated wire at my plastic recyclers place, but yeah it hasn't been seperated from the pvc yet, just granulated insulated wire.

You can seperate it by running it all over a vibrating plate that is submerged, insulation particles float, copper dont 😎

Comment

Working...
      X