X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, how many are Plug Dentists ?

I know I can't be the only one but was just wondering how many others practice plug dentistry ? I have about 500 plugs I cut off all manner of leads and am slowly working my way through ripping out their brass "teeth" with no anaesthetic.

Yep, I do it too. I vice the plug, then pull the pin out with multigrips. I have a container that sits on a set of scales, when it ticks over 1kg, I tip the contents into my brass bin. I try and do the plug as I cut it off, rather than build up a pile. I had a large bucket full once and did the whole lot in one sitting. It was so boring and monotonous that I swore never to pile them up again. Piece of cake if you just do them a bit at a time.

Comment

I'm trying to encourage ( bribe ) my youngest son to do it but he's not daft and wants an increase in his pocket money lol

Comment

There's a bit of an art to not only pulling the pin but extracting the copper wires attached although most don't come out.
        500 plugs is a bit of a pile, much easier on your hand doing 'em in lots of 20 or so. I'm surprised cord cutters leave 'em, I pick up after 'em,
        sometimes I walk around a pile and only come out with a few plugs.

Modern plugs seems to have a more brittleness to 'em and they snap rather then twist like older plugs.
        Buying eWaste link here

Comment

I have recently started a dental hospital and I have its official web page. But I want to do its Search engine optimization, can any one recommend me for expert dental SEO services provider?

Comment

Strange place to be asking for dentistry SEO services, we're scrappers mate, we don't generally have teeth.
            Buying eWaste link here

Comment

• Bredanis
              Bredanis commented
              Editing a comment
              This is the best thing I have read all day.

• Tybo
              Tybo commented
              Editing a comment
              Absolutely hilarious!

Yes mate, I will PM you and arrange to take off your hands all the Gold fillings you rip out, Free naturally

Comment

Originally posted by Pommy Picker View Post
              Yes mate, I will PM you and arrange to take off your hands all the Gold fillings you rip out, Free naturally
              I keep a leatherman tool in the truck for just such an occasion. 😀

Comment

Working...
              X