X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eWaste Buyers in Sydney?

G'day

Can anyone recommend eWaste buyers / recyclers in Sydney? I know Ben did mention one company already, but I've been wondering what other options I have? Any personal experience you want to share?

Cheers
    Frank

Hey Frank

Not sure if I was who you saw Ben mention but I would be happy to provide you with some pricing if you can send me some more info on what you are looking to dispose of.

Feel free to drop me a message if I can be of any help

Comment

• LoveaGoodScrap
      LoveaGoodScrap commented
      Editing a comment
      RWLauren - looks like you ar egone from the forum - but anyway - anyone in Perth buying eWaste now?

Some scrap yards are getting into buying boards here in Melb', Maybe that's the case with NSW too, maybe ask the larger ones.

Tes Amm is an e-waste buyer in Villawood NSW, a few scrappers here were using them and they pay pretty good prices, if you get a lot then maybe it's worth trying a few out and see what your happy with.
    Buying eWaste link here

Comment

Cheers, will check it out!

Anyone use Sims or Metal One for scrap steel or eWaste?

Cheers
      Frank

Comment

• RWLauren
        RWLauren commented
        Editing a comment
        I've personally used Sims and Sell and parker for Steel in Sydney. Sims are okay, although I find they can be a bit slack.

Sell and Parker are good - i've only used them on a large scale so not 110% if they have minimum quantities but may be worth a try

I tried to use sims e-waste in melbourne, arrogant pricks they are so I moved on.
      Sims metal is ok but they deduct 12% when you sell shred steel, it's basically for rubbish even if your steel is clean, there's better scrap yards about.
      Not sure how sims is in NSW but they're a multi million dollar company, best to support your smaller yards and give real aussies a go.
      Buying eWaste link here

Comment

I'll keep Sell and Parker in mind. Sound advice to look for partners that value smaller batches.

Cheers
        Frank

Comment

I'm not sure about ewaste but Tes Amm seem popular and are also at Wetherill park in Sydney. Also I caught up with an old acquaintance last weekend who is an owner driver for Sims. He freely admits they don't pay as well as their opposition Sell and Parker but says they have better customer service. He bought in at around $130,000 15 years ago, has an exclusive area to service delivering bins to industries and gets paid by the load by Sims. Buggered if I know how that can pay well considering he only collects steel but he has all the trappings of success so it obviously works very well and has been a worthwhile gamble for him. Fortune favors the bold.

Comment

Working...
          X