Buyer of e-waste commodities in WA & NSW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buyer of e-waste commodities in WA & NSW

Just a heads up for WA & NSW scrappers wanting to sell e-waste commodities like circuit boards, RAM, CPU's etc.

It's taken a few years but i'm pleased to announce we have finally found a good buyer for you guys in Perth & Sydney.

Contact lauren.wesbury@buyequip.com.au for details on drop off locations and pricing.

I believe this mob are heading in the right direction as far as servicing the needs for small volume scrappers to be able to sell their stuff at commercial qty pricing.
    RAM price will probably blow your mind

BTW, this is not a paid advertisement and I have no affiliation with this company aside from a friendly relationship and the desire to help out interstate scrappers in finding the best avenue to maximise your scrap value, Victorian scrappers should still sell to me, because i'm a good guy and I need scrap too

I can confirm that this company is good to work with, sometimes they take a few days to reply to emails but other than that I have had no issues. I have been shipping boards to them from South Australia for 3 years now. These are their best prices yet.

Comment

Working...
    X