X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laptop's are pouring in.

I'm only new to this game, but have already picked up some suppliers to collect dead computers, with one shop giving me a place for LAPTOP"S.

But with saying new to the game, I havn't really had the time to look into laptop motherboards at what to remove etc.

But I did a quick weigh in and currently have around 53.5kg of Laptop motherboards. All I have removed from the boards is anything screwed down, eg modems, and PCMICA card slots.

I am still sorting out the other boxed, but there are some boxes with LCD screens from laptops as well.

I am located in Latrobe Valley (Gippsland) 1 and 1/2 hour drive east of Melb. If anyone wants to buy drop a reply. (also did see WEEE Ben buying for $3.20 per kg)

Good stuff, only thing you really need to remove from a laptop mobo is the battery, the little cards can be left on, screws and all if your not doing anything else with 'em.
    lcd screens from laptops don't have much value unless your selling them as parts.

Yeah I can buy stuff if your looking to sell, i'm just off the bridge here.
    Buying eWaste link here

Comment

Originally posted by WEEE Ben View Post
      Good stuff, only thing you really need to remove from a laptop mobo is the battery, the little cards can be left on, screws and all if your not doing anything else with 'em.
      lcd screens from laptops don't have much value unless your selling them as parts.

Yeah I can buy stuff if your looking to sell, i'm just off the bridge here.
      Pic 1 is still yet to sort. but pic 2 is 53kg worth of motherboards. Every laptop is been stripped back to just the board, so easy for the next person until i learn the next step. If your happy to buy. PM me... I should be almost getting double more this weekend.

Comment

Yeah looks like your getting some stuff there.
        Buying eWaste link here

Comment

Hey Ben, unsure if site playing up, but can you check ya msg's... need to know what time will suit you tomorrow as I will have a 2 hour drive to your place. cheers

Comment

Working...
          X