Clear All

• Okeden
    replied
    Geez, didn't realize I'd turned comments off, I'll have a look at that

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    Thanks Bill, I've been waiting for more vids from you!
    You've turned comments off on YouTube, but at least I can give you 'thumbs up' on each of them! 😊
    Happy new year mate!

Leave a comment:

• Okeden
    replied
    Yeah mate, they class the bricks as dirty light gauge. At today's prices it is quite worthwhile. As I said, it is logistically impossible for us to bring all the cars back to Brisbane (1000 km) so is why we strip and crush on site. Heading to Brisbane tomorrow to cash in the load I brought back before Christmas, and then on Friday I head back out west again. So hopefully some more vids.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• LoveaGoodScrap
    replied
    Love the vids mate - thanks for sharing. Ol mate (or you) can drive that machine. What do they class the bricks as - light gauge as plastic etc in them?
    Keep it coming. Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Okeden
    started a topic Making a Brick out of an EA Falcon

Making a Brick out of an EA Falcon

G'day Scrappies and a Happy New Year, may it be better than the last one, although my last year got better as it moved along.

Okay, here is the long awaited video of my mates Baler (crushing machine) in operation. This is the video I promised over 12 months ago and forgot to press the start button when I tried. Nevermind, it is now done and I hope it gives you an appreciation of some of what we do in our scrapping world.

We lead a busy life scrapping and on Tuesday 4th, I'm off to Brisbane to cash in what I brought back before Christmas. Then about Friday I'm turning the truck west and heading back out Quilpie way to do it all over again. Yes we are buggers for punishment.

Anyway, here it is, about 45 minutes, but it shows the complete crush.

Cheers

https://youtu.be/cF8CQNqssv4
Working...
X