X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep I've seen such disclaimers etc, but knowing American law I don't know how well they would stand up. And our laws are getting as bad as the yanks. As I said, I will work into it a bit later but in the meantime I've got some ideas for vids on E Waste.
    OKEDEN SCRAP & PM's
    http://www.okedenscrapandpms.com.au

Comment

I think I'll have to start putting disclaimers at the start of my videos as I've got 45 years experience of belting things with hammers etc. The WHS part starts to be 2nd nature and you don't realise what other people don't know in terms of safety.

Folks it would do Okedon a favour by subscribing and putting some nice comments on YouTube as the algorith for promoting a video works on (more or less):
      subscribers>comments>key words in title>key words in tags>key words in description.

The comments here mean jack in terms of YT promotion and getting subscribers from outside the people you already know. Yes, As a numbers and statistics person I'm learning to love YT analytics.

Comment

Totally correct Brad - the more "activity" YouTube see on a video, the more it helps with promotion. I try and leave comments and thumbs up everywhere I can to help new channels - and appreciate all the activity my channel gets... even if it's just a smiley face or "not bad" comment!

Comment

G'day all,

Had hoped to have some real videos uo and running but you will have to wait a little longer. I've spent the last tree days moving cars. Have done over 1700 km and many hours. Friday I'm off to Brisbane with one of the cars and a stack of alloy rims which I have to remove tyres from over the next two days. After the trip this weekend I'm off to Quilpie out in Western Queensland with my scrappie mate to clean out the local dumps. I have no idea how long this will take. However once I'm back and my Brisbane responsibilities are covered, I will do some videos for you.

Thinking that first up I will do one on flat screen TV's and monitors. Some interesting boards to look at here. Also, currently been stripping an older model laser printer. Wopn't bore you with the dismantling, but a description of what comes out of it should be interesting. Then maybe one on stripping a reverse cycle air con. I do a lot of these.

So bare with me please, I am trying to run a business, but will be happy to offer videos to help all you scrappies.

Cheers
          Bill
          OKEDEN SCRAP & PM's
          http://www.okedenscrapandpms.com.au

Comment

Awesome Bill - we'll order the popcorn and select our seats when you give the word!

Comment

Working...
            X