X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't throw your old brass taps into the brass bin!

Hey all,
    Here's an easy value-adding exercise to get much better value for your old brass taps than scrap!

Brass is so beautiful when cleaned. I love it. Do you use instagram?

Comment

Not sure if this will work but I make lots of stuff from old brass and copper. Looks further down my page and also the first pic

Www.Instagram.com/made_by_scott

Comment

That's awesome Scott! Love the coin rings and the chess sets are pretty cool! Nice work mate!
        I have plans of making electric lamps out of old drills and even floor polishers! I eventually hope to have all sorts of upcycle projects on my youtube channel! Still trying to set up a workshop at the moment - and it's been tooooo hot to do anything!
        Cheers,
        Chris

Comment

Thanks so much Chris. I have ideas for electric lamps too. Though nervous about Aussie regs. Though I am a UK qualified sparky!

Where are you based?

Comment

I'm about an hour north of Melbourne Scott. I run a secondhand/antique shop and get to clean out sheds quite often which gives me a large range of scrap - and lots of things to upcycle!!
            I was a small engine mechanic for many years and also repaired appliances, so I have no issues doing lamps! Just gotta find the time!

Comment

Working...
            X