X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Brisbane

G'day Everyone,

I found my way here from watching more than a few of Ben's videos. Don't know what it is but it is hard to stop watching sometimes, so easy to get caught up with his excitement at some of the finds.

New to the world of scrapping and working with ewaste, but very much interested to get into things in some way. Going back to my very first job I started out building computers for a company in Brisbane, so it is kind of ironic that now I am looking at working on pulling apart PC's and electronics. The biggest regret that I have is that I did not keep more stuff along the way, that company I started with binned so much in the way of components and such from the 80's and 90's and if only I knew the value it might have held I would have rescued it. But likewise, I was unaware along the way as I also got rid of so much stuff to rubbish and the dump.

Looking forward to joining in the forum and hopefully sharing some stories of my own in time.

Cheers
    Joel

Hi Joel, Welcome to the forum.
    Yeah a lot of the good stuff is sadly sitting in landfill somewhere or was scrapped as steel, but there's still a lot of good stuff for modern day scrappers into e-waste
    Buying eWaste link here

Comment

Working...
    X