X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automated metal art from scrap

Hello everyone! I am new to the site but wanted to interact with other artists who build things from scrap metal. I have been building animated scrap metal things, like full size man riding a bike, owls that"fly" and move their head, a dragon that blows smoke, extends and moves his wings, moves his mouth, tongue, and head, and talks , roars, and plays music. I am adding a link to one of my videos. Other pieces of my art are also on the videos on my YouTube channel, but I have lots of pics I'll try to post. I build our of anything I can find, in the trash, in someone's back yard, by the street, old silverware, bike parts, rebar, you name it. Looking forward to seeing your talents!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pzhy-X3LYIc
    Last edited by Ingeniuswork; 27-08-2018, 04:53 PM. Reason: I edited because the complete URL doesn't load when I put it in the box "Add Link". It only displayed part of it. So I put it at the end of the actual comment.

Comment

Hi there, welcome to the forum, not many arty type scrappers here but I like that kinda stuff, very interesting.
      Buying eWaste link here

Comment

Thanks, I didn't realize this site was more about scrapping than repurposing, my mistake, thank you for the welcome though. IllI hang around and see what I can learn and maybe help others that may want to get into the art as well. It's always good to be a part of an interesting community like this. 😊

Comment

This was interesting, I like this kind of electronic art

39047740_1517969178304678_8091909120866648064_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=09269ab6fd25fc0366c0ea0b6b67d40a&oe=5BECCDF1.jpg
          Buying eWaste link here

Comment

This is my last made flying owl. ☺️. It's like being an adult kid who gets to still play and create for pay!!

Comment

Working...
            X