X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from London

Ooo aint first posts hard to write, i fell like a new kid at school standing up in front of the class
    So here goes ,,,
    I'm from London UK, been scrapping since i was 12 or so, been doing it full time on and off ever since, i've been through all the stages from a large lorry (light iron collecting) to small car based pickup trucks (non-ferrous only) and now i'm older and have other more important issues to keep me busy i've once again downsized and concentrate on WEE scrap and this seems the place to be for that
    Interests are, scrap, metal detecting, gold panning and general ferreting about in other peoples trash to find treasure and selling it on ebay
    My main items are cable and satillite set top boxes, i get 20 odd per week at the mo, in the UK sky and virgin are updating thier boxes so the trash is full of them at the moment and i get the odd laptop and PC as little dollops of lovely amongst the humdrum VIR and midgrade boards not forgetting the ever present microwave although 50 % are now alloy cable filled transformer powerd so they are not what they were when it comes to cash return but you cant have it all.
    I have a few very crap vids on you tube showing my set up as it is at the mo, i just downsized workshops as i gave up spannering and have recently moved into the storage room and out of the main workshop i share with another mechanic.
    So thats me, dirt diggler, hallo chaps

Hi dirt diggler, Welcome!

Sounds like your doing ok with scrap, yeah satellite boxes have pretty good boards in them and always good to find.

If you ever want to put up videos in a post you just click the paper clip icon on the left when making a post, then just paste the link to the video there.

Catch you around the forum
    Buying eWaste link here

Comment

Cheers mate :0 it's good to finaly chat to you in person (so to speak lol) been following you for on YT a couple of years, keep up the good work

Comment

Welcome dirt diggler,do a bit of detecting and panning myself,i think a lot of scrappies do a bit of it over here,were all scroungers in one way ,shape or form,cheers mate

Comment

Originally posted by junkhunter View Post
          Welcome dirt diggler,do a bit of detecting and panning myself,i think a lot of scrappies do a bit of it over here,were all scroungers in one way ,shape or form,cheers mate
          Cheers mate it's allway good to know there are other people out there like me, i do love a good rummage be it a river, a woodland or a skip

Comment

Wellcome on http://scrapforum.com.au/forum/

Comment

Working...
            X