Scrapping a PC - Lenovo M9704 - A18

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrapping a PC - Lenovo M9704 - A18

Thought i'd scrap some PC's instead of the usual stuff, I've been cleaning up the yard and going to leave it until the new year.
    I got a nice stack of pc's for when I feel like going out scrapping something during my break.

This one's a Lenovo A18, Lenovo bought out IBM PC's a while ago so I guess they will become more common now with businesses using them a lot in place of the IBM's..

Most are small form types, or mid' form as the're chunkier then the standard SMF PC..

Had an ok hard drive in it, 250 gb..

Comment

Bit blurry but these CPU's should be looked at closely and maybe google the type or check on ebay, they can sell for a bit if you get the good ones..

Another indication it could have a better CPU is the RAM, Two 2GB sticks, easy to sell these on eBay, depending on exact type but $20 each is common..

Comment

Commercial PC's don't have the bling of some home PC's but this one was pretty good for parts re-selling.
        Only thing here to scrap is the motherboard and dvd board, the rest i'll sell to a pc guy..

Comment

Working...
        X