X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board buyer in Perth?

Hello weeeben,

I really enjoy your posts and educational videos.

Do you know if there is a scrap electronics merchant (like you) located in Perth?

regards

None that I know of
    Buying eWaste link here

Comment

Cheers, in the unlikely event that i stumble across a merchant will let you know.

Comment

Also looking for an e-waste buyer here in Perth. RWLauren had an office here, but that was a year ago. http://scrapforum.com.au/forum/the-s...ties-in-wa-nsw . Will also post if I find something.

Comment

Seems there's an opening for some entrepreneurial ewaste buyer in the west! No competition at this stage!
          How about a branch store Ben?

Comment

I have sent RWLauren a message to ask if she still trades.

Comment

I sent an email to her too about a week ago, no reply yet. Also buyequip and collins recycling still waiting. Hope we find someone or else there goes my e-waste dreams out the window.

Comment

Ok good news Perth scrappers, https://www.collinsrecycling.com.au/ replied back and said yes they buy e-waste, circuit boards(low, mid, high grade).

Comment

Good news Glen - too far for me to travel - pick their brains while your there and see if there are any North or East yards that take e-waste.

Be really interested to see what prices you get also.

Cheers

Comment

Well, I've almost got a bin load of low and mid grade boards, so will be taking a trip there shortly. Hopefully the prices are good.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing how the prices are Glen

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                        Looking forward to seeing how the prices are Glen
                        Same here Chris, but I'm having my doubts the prices wont be as good as over the Eastern side.

Comment

Working...
                        X