Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Upgrade

We've upgraded the forum to the latest version of vbulletin, 5.1.10
    hopefully this has fixed some minor bugs like picture uploads and is a smoother experience for all.
    scrapmetalforum.com.au

Well it looks as though you have fixed the logo and I hope everything else but I have had one problem in logging in I got the 404 error page then went out of scrap forum and the reopened it and I was logged in, just thought I would tell you just in case it was your side
    also testing with a picture

Comment

Yeah I've had some logging in issues, it seems like it's not too bad so we'll have to put up with it until it causes a big issue or the next upgrade might fix it.
      thanks for the picture test, looks like it works again.

is that a new tv you got? them old one's don't show up much anymore, soon there'll be guys wanting to pay big bucks for them.

Comment

• Bren gun21
        Bren gun21 commented
        Editing a comment
        that tv I will be keeping for a while or someone wants it, as it's was built around the early 50's so she's got valves in her it also came with a wiring diagram in a pouch inside the back cover

The forum will be down for a short period some time today whilst the tech dept' upgrade the software to the latest version.
      scrapmetalforum.com.au

Comment

Working...
      X