Commodore Profesional Computer Series 3032

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commodore Profesional Computer Series 3032

Hi All, how's this for a find, has anyone picked one up or had anything to do with them, how much can they be sold for etc.

Its a bit grubby and needs a clean but otherwise in original condition

love to hear back from anyone who has any advice

Happy Scrapping

Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo0184.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	787.5 KB
ID:	10476 Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo0185.jpg
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	10477 Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo0186.jpg
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	10478

Nice piece, definitely one for collectors, I believe it's second to the first series of pc's ever, not the very first but still from the 70's
    fact that it works will help the value, I'd like to buy it, you might get good dough for it on ebay after a good clean though, maybe blow out the inside first

Comment

• Bren gun21
      Bren gun21 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I actually think it's from around 1980 but which ever time i have seen them overseas for quite a bit of mular I can only hope

Where did you find that beauty? Good stuff!!

Comment

• Bren gun21
      Bren gun21 commented
      Editing a comment
      I also was given a portable Betamax video recorder and a portable TV cassette and radio combination from the same person

• WEEE Ben
      WEEE Ben commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd imagine the betamax would fetch a bit because of it's portability, they don't want the big heavy sanyo's but anything sony is hot, portable even better.
      the tv sounds interesting too, I'd be looking for top dollar for all 3 items as they're all keepers, from here on they'll age better then good wine.
Working...
X